Sunday, July 16, 2023

Badge Update!

It's so nice to see the fruits of our labor. I've had fun in this class, even though I am thoroughly exhausted. Seeing these badges gives me a sense of pride and reminds me that all of the efforts I've been putting in were for a reason.  It's easy to forget that when you feel like you're just playing on social media on reading fiction novels (that's been my favorite challenge so far). 

I'm going to update the Badges page of the blog, but I thought I'd share a screenshot of the newly released round of badges that were just sent out.

I really want to utilize this motivation technique in the workplace. I'm not quite sure how this would fit in at my current workplace. But I see the merit in other career positions. 

Seeing these has also given me a renewed sense of accomplishment to finish out the semester. Good luck everyone!



2 comments:

  1. IT WAS YOU!!!! Oh, so many badges! I concede, you win. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations, the Ultimate Challenge Winner!

    ReplyDelete

It's official...

  I know I haven't shared much of myself personally this semester. But I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who graduated today!!! ...