Friday, August 4, 2023

It's official...

 

I know I haven't shared much of myself personally this semester. But I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who graduated today!!!

We have all worked so hard this semester, and throughout this program, so this day was well deserved. I feel I've accomplished so much more this time around. I know I'm walking away with more job readiness than I did last time. I'm not as lost. I might not have a game plan or job offer, but I have a purpose and a sense of fulfillment that I know where to start. 

I'm excited to further my journey by building up my personal learning network. I'm excited to go to bed before midnight. I'm excited to finally be a Florida State Alum. It's a great day to be a 'Nole!

F-L-O-R-I-D-A! S-T-A-T-E! FLORIDA STATE! FLORIDA STATE! FLORIDA STATE! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

2 comments:

It's official...

  I know I haven't shared much of myself personally this semester. But I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who graduated today!!! ...