Saturday, June 3, 2023

Mini Post

This is from my Personal Facebook but I really felt led to share it here in case anyone needed to hear it today. It's completely unrelated to Web 2.0 topics... but I'm gonna follow what God says to do so...

(I didn't embed the link since my personal account is private)


If you don't read anything else on Facebook today, please read this...

I'll admit, I've been kind of passive lately in giving God praise for my blessings. I feel like I've been on autopilot about it. It's been one of those things that, when something good happens, I say "Thank you God, Praise God" and I go about my business.
I started a study on Prayer this week, and this is one of the prayer prompts. You write a prayer listing out all of His mercies and blessings He has given you in one place.
Y'all... If this doesn't humble you to your knees, I don't know what will. When I started writing this.... I was just in awe of how much God has done for me, in just the last couple of weeks. I think we get so comfortable living our lives, that we don't see how much these blessings add up and we can take it for granted. I pray it daily, "thank you for X, or thank you for Y or Z". But to pray "thank you for everything all at once".. WOW.
So, I'm challenging you today, use the below prompt and write out a prayer thanking God for His mercies and blessings from the past week or two. Everything you can think of He has done for you. Be specific, everything you can think of. Really reflect on it. And be humbled at how much He has done for you.
Then, Praise Him!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's official...

  I know I haven't shared much of myself personally this semester. But I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who graduated today!!! ...