Sunday, June 18, 2023

Days of the Week Twitter Challenge

 #SumItUpSunday


Whew... This was a long week on Twitter... Don't get me wrong. I usually take time every day to scroll through the feed and interact by liking or commenting. 

But coming up with content to post every day was kind of exhausting on top of keeping up with everything else. It was a lot of fun seeing what everyone else came up with - especially those #tbt. 


I started my week off a day late with the #MemeMonday challenge. I don't generally log in on Mondays because it's by far my busiest day at work. It often carries over into home so I take what little time I do have and spend it with family. So, when I logged in Tuesday and saw the challenge, I went ahead and double-posted to make up for it.



My #ToolboxTuesday post is all about Canva. This tool is great because you can make so many designs for so many different types of media, even on the free version.



#WonderingWednesday had me asking for advice on creating more interactive educational videos. This is one of my weaker areas that I'm trying to improve! 


One of my favorite hashtags is #tbt! I love the nostalgia of going back in time and seeing the Nintendos, hit clips, and flip phones :) 


I was most proud of my #FollowFriday. Not only is this an amazing account that everyone should follow, but I even got a retweet and a follow back!! If only I was on my own account and not my pseudonym for this class! 


My #ShoutoutSaturday went to @GabHaggins because I'm only slightly (don't look at me) jealous of how well she tweets. 


I had a lot of fun this week on Twitter. I also did a few other things that I'll post about later when I have time. #TTYL #SLFN (that's a little #tbt for ya - even on a Sunday) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's official...

  I know I haven't shared much of myself personally this semester. But I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who graduated today!!! ...