Sunday, May 21, 2023

The Road so Far...

 This first week has involved a lot of setting up of accounts and acquainting myself with different tools. It is taking some getting used to for sure. I've always had social media, but I've not considered myself an active participant. I use it more for keeping up with family and looking up information when I need it. It's more of a resource for me. So, as I get my feet wet this week, I feel I'm still guarding myself and using it in that manner. I've liked some posts, even made a couple, but mostly I've researched, I've followed, I've went down the rabbit hole of many different hashtags to see where it would lead me.

I've found a wealth of knowledge is available that I didn't know was possible on Twitter. The platform that I thought was for news and sharing mean opinions about others, actually contains very helpful educational tools and learning aids - you just have to know where to look and who to follow.

Blogging is another story.  There are so many kinds of bloggers out there. You can really decide who you want to be or show the world. Blogging to me feels really vulnerable. It is so far out of my comfort zone, but I want to push myself this semester and really try these different platforms to see where it will take me.

I'm excited to take this Journey into Web 2.0!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's official...

  I know I haven't shared much of myself personally this semester. But I just wanted to say congrats to everyone who graduated today!!! ...